European Health

 Insurance Card


If you are preparing a registration with us and you are an EHIC holder, then please scan both sides of your European Health Insurance Card and upload them to us.

We also need a scan of an official document (e.g. from your municipality in the Netherlands) on which your so called Burger Service Nummer is shown.

You can upload these additional documents together with your registration data or you can upload them separately via our safe upload portal at


Additional information about registration by foreigners.